DMCA TAKEDOWN NOTICES
Last Revised: December 12, 2019
Post-Fader has elected to operate under the statutory webcasting licenses codified in Sections 112 and 114 of the Copyright Act, has filed a Notice of Use of Sound Recordings Under Statutory License with the United States Copyright Office, and pays royalties to SoundExchange, Inc., the sole entity designated by the Copyright Royalty Board to receive royalty payments from eligible nonsubscription transmission services.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe either: (1) that any music on the Post-Fader service has not been distributed to the public under the authority of the copyright owner of such music and the copyright owner has not otherwise permitted Post-Fader to transmit the sound recording or (2) if any non-music content broadcast or hosted on Post-Fader infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing Post-Fader’s Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Gild Service are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the Post-Fader;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Post-Fader to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g. “I, under good faith, believe that the use of the copyrighted content that is identified herein is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”); and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (e.g. “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, of the copyright(s) that is/are allegedly infringed by the aforementioned content.”).
DMCA Takedown Notices
Please consult your attorney or see 17 U.S.C. § 512 to confirm these requirements. We may display a copy of your DMCA notice in place of the removed content.
Post-Fader does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Post-Fader website, and apps and Post-Fader will remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. It is Post-Fader’s policy to respond promptly to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA rules.
Post-Fader’s Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications and counter-notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows: Takedown Notification Svcs. , Amsoily, 2608 N Main St Ste B160, Belton, TX 76513, or by electronic mail at email@example.com . Only DMCA notices should go to the Designated Copyright Agent, all other feedback, comments, technical support or other communications should be directed to Post-Fader’s customer service email at firstname.lastname@example.org . You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid. IMPORTANT: under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
- We accept YUM codes from Bandcamp.
- Waiver music for us to play.
- Visit artists we share and spread the word.
- Give us direct input and visit our support page.
“dance dance! .”